It has been brought to our attention that there have been instances of fraudulent job offers, claiming to be from C4 Therapeutics.
These individuals have been offering fraudulent employment opportunities to applicants and often asking candidates to provide sensitive personal and financial information, including asking for payments to purchase necessary equipment or software for jobs that do not exist.
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated scam offering fictitious job opportunities. This type of fraud is normally committed through online services such as fake websites, text messages, emails and online instant messaging interviews claiming to be from C4 Therapeutics. Please be aware that these communications are not from C4 Therapeutics and that we do not and will never request money or payments at any stage of our recruitment process. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment from people who claim to work for, or be affiliated with, C4 Therapeutics.
How to Identify Recruitment Fraud:
- All open positions available with C4 Therapeutics will be posted at https://c4therapeutics.com/careers/current-openings/. The web address to apply for opportunities at C4 Therapeutics is https://c4therapeutics.bamboohr.com/jobs/.
- Any job opportunity described in an email or website that does not also appear on, or ultimately direct back to https://c4therapeutics.com or our job board is not likely legitimate.
- C4 Therapeutics does not recruit for open positions through instant messaging services such as Google Hangouts or text messages.
- E-mail correspondence is often sent from or to free web-based e-mail accounts such as Gmail.com, Googlemail.com, Live.com, Yahoo.com etc. These correspondences appear to be sent from an officer or senior executive of the company. If the email address doesn’t end with “@c4therapeutics.com” it most likely is not legitimate.
- C4 Therapeutics does not ask prospective job applications for information related to bank accounts or credit cards. We do not ask applicants to purchase equipment or software.
- If we need additional information as part of the hiring process, applicants will be contacted directly by a member of our human resources team or the hiring manager.
- C4 Therapeutics does not extend job offers to candidates without having an in-person interview. Initial interviews may include a phone conversation with a member of our HR team or a video interview using our video interviewing tools. All official email communications will include our employee’s direct contact information.